User Acquisition Marketing Manager
Blastworks is seeking a passionate User Acquisition Marketing Manager to build and deliver new social gaming experiences with our Victoria, BC studio. Join us in building our next generation gameplay technologies; our team is rallying around a new game, updating and delivering it to multiple platforms with new interactive gameplay features. As a part of the team, you will employ best practices to drive user acquisition, help with player retention, and increase advertising revenue. Our drive is to deliver amazing new experiences and game mechanics across multiple games.
Our team is made up of highly motivated individuals who bring passion to delivering high quality user experiences. Our conduit is modern application design and Agile best practices. You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and are a self-motivated Marketer that strives for team success!
Key Activities and Deliverables:
- Manage user acquisition campaigns across a wide network of ad-partners based on LTV and ROAS evaluation
- Track, analyze and report creatives performance
- Manage relationships with advertisement partners
- Identify and grow our profitable marketing channels, while exploring and securing new marketing opportunities
Qualified candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience managing acquisition marketing campaigns
- Experience with User Acquisition across mobile and desktop apps
- Experience with ASO
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Facebook/Google mobile campaigns management
- Experience working with mobile attribution partners and analytics platforms
- Free-2-play/Casino games experience on iOS, Google Play, Amazon. Canvas (Facebook Games) stores are a plus!
Victoria, BC studio is located at 1207 Douglas St, Unit 601, Victoria, BC, V8W2E7, Canada. Please apply by email below with your resume. No phone calls please.